The Beatles famously sang they could get it done with a little help from their friends. As the premier and exclusive Value-Added Distributor of Nuance® Dragon® products in North America, and as the company that offers the best reseller program in the nation, we’re here to offer a lot of help to ensure you succeed – especially with free trial programs. eDist ’s goal is to provide our partners with support, tools, and guidance toward their success; thusly, we are proud to introduce Live in 5.
Live in 5: What is it and How Does it Work?
Live in 5 is a landing page that integrates with our eDist License Management (ELM) platform. You can link to it on your own site as well (or include it in your e-blasts, marketing campaigns, etc.). Live in 5 serves two main purposes: To capture leads and to create an ELM account, which will launch a requested free trial in 5 minutes or less (hence the Live in 5 moniker).
The way it works couldn’t be simpler. When your client links to Live in 5, your organization is automatically associated with the free trial account they will create. Therefore, there are no additional steps to take to identify your organization, or that it is indeed your client.
The Live in 5 landing page contains the form to sign up for a 7-day free trial, as well as a video extolling the advantages of using Nuance® Dragon® Medical One, and a showcase of the 3 KLAS awards this premier voice-recognition software has won three years in a row.
Lastly, the Live in 5 landing page is mobile-friendly. According to online marketing experts OuterBox, at least 79% of smartphone users have made a purchase online using their mobile devices. So, it is of the utmost importance that your website is mobile-optimized.
About The Free Trial
- You, as the Value-Added Reseller, will receive a notification every time your client utilizes the free trial.
- It can be extended an additional 7 days.
- The client receives an email notification the account has been set up. Then, they receive a Welcome Kit showing them how to get their free license set up. The client will be able to go live in 5 minutes (or less).
- An email notification is sent on Day 3 to check in with the client and to remind them of the time left in the trial. There is also a Subscribe button included.
- Friendly reminders are sent on Day 6 to alert the user their free trial ends the next day. And another email is sent on Day 7 to let them know their free license expires that day. Just as with all the other emails, there is a Subscribe button included.
- Lastly, you, as the Value-Added Reseller, will have access to analytics related to your client’s free trial.
Benefits of Free Trials
- No matter how strong your sales pitch is, nothing beats a free demonstration in which the product can perform precisely (and more) what you’re preaching. It makes the product basically sell itself.
- Free trials give you the opportunity to distinguish yourself from your competition.
- Free things make prospects happy, mainly because in their mind it is a low-risk plan. To them, the scenario works out thusly: If it works, great, and if it doesn’t, I did not waste any money.
- Free trials can boost your revenue and profits, but you must make sure it will be beneficial in the end. You must be ready for contingencies, criticism, the possibility of malfunctions, and much more. Failure to be prepared may cause irreparable damage.
- Even if the client does not purchase the license following the trial period, the feedback you receive will be invaluable. Product reviews will help you improve. Don’t see it as criticism, but as a chance to make you better.
- Free trials can result in word-of-mouth advertising. Clients who purchase the product after (or during) the free trial will tell their friends about it.
Why You Should Partner with eDist
- We are the premier and exclusive Value-Added Distributors of Nuance® Dragon® products in the United States and Canada.
- We offer cloud-based services powered by Microsoft® Azure, a HITRUST CSF-certified hosting infrastructure. All data is 256-bit encrypted.
- We offer our expertise for the best experience possible in speech-to-text technology for your clients in all verticals.
- Our sales programs will help you throughout the sales cycle. You choose your level of engagement–from complete hands-on to referral only, which still allows you to make money.
- Our sales platform enables easy revenue management and tax compliance in all jurisdictions.
- ROI is measured in days, not months.