Dragon Medical One - Medical Speech Recognition
Help boost clinician productivity and efficiency by offering Dragon® Medical One to your medical clients.
Nuance® Dragon® Medical One is a secure, cloud‑based speech platform for physicians and other clinicians to securely document complete patient care in the EHR. The patient story should be dictated by clinicians, not technology limitations. Conversational A.I. with Dragon Medical One empowers physicians to document more naturally.
Designed for the fast-paced, multifaceted healthcare environment, Dragon® Medical One is the healthcare industry's leading speech-recognition, cloud-based software for capturing the patient story. This portable, flexible, secure and accurate app can boost medical staff efficiency for producing documentation, from any location, up to 45% faster.
Manage all of your Dragon® Medical One installations through a web-based administration portal, Nuance® Management Center (NMC). The NMC enables providers to share data, distribute licenses, and generate reporting—crucial for customer administration and satisfaction. A few of the reports available through the NMC are total characters, sessions, and minutes dictated per month. These reports can help determine how effectively your users are utilizing Dragon Medical One.
Dragon Medical One Reseller Benefits:
Earn Recurring Revenue
With a subscription-based SaaS model, Dragon Medical One resellers have the potential to earn unlimited recurring revenue.
Easy Online Administration
Easily manage all of your Dragon Medical One installations through an online administration portal, the Nuance Management Center.
Installation of Dragon Medical One only takes a few minutes on most PCs and requires very little resources since the application is cloud-based.
Dragon Medical One End-user Benefits:
- Always available: Dragon Medical One is designed for speed, accuracy, and flexibility, with personalized vocabularies and templates that can be accessed and shared across the widest range of devices in the industry.
- Secure and compliant: Dragon Medical One supports HIPAA requirements for patient security and confidentiality by employing secure encryption methods throughout the workflow. Our cloud solutions feature 99.5% uptime and run on geographically dispersed, active‑active, data centers hosted on Microsoft Azure, a HITRUST CSF certified hosting infrastructure.
- Greater accuracy: Achieve 99% accuracy with no voice profile training required, and a single cloud‑based profile that is auto‑established at first use. Manual activities such as accent adjustments and microphone calibration, are now automatic, providing greater accuracy, a lower word error rate, and an optimal clinician experience from the start.
- Easy to install and maintain: No complex configurations; clinicians can begin dictating in less than five minutes using your existing infrastructure. Automatic updates mean less work for your IT staff and less hassle for your clinicians.
- Budget friendly: Affordable subscription‑based pricing with little upfront capital investment makes it easier for healthcare organizations to plan budgets with predictable expenses.
- Automate high‑value clinical tasks: To improve the exam room experience, Dragon Medical One supports virtual assistant workflow. This collaborative technology will automate high‑value clinical tasks and intelligent retrieval of information from the medical record.
The best of both worlds: short-term + long-term revenue.
Dragon Medical One is a subscription-based product, so you generate recurring revenue throughout the life of the contract—rather than a lump sum. Each new subscription also includes an "implementation fee" to be paid by the end-user at the time of purchase. This means that you realize both short-term and long-term revenue with each new customer.
Complete subscription management at your fingertips.
The purchasing process for a Dragon® Medical One subscription is considerably different than the outdated ‘boxed’ software model. Because of the market potential this solution represents, we built an entire online clearinghouse to manage the subscription portion of the sale. This web portal is called the eDist License Manager (ELM). All Dragon® Medical One customer orders will be made in the ELM, and all subscriptions are managed there.
Your clients purchase Dragon® Medical One directly from the ELM portal, but you can still offer white-glove service by setting up the order for them. ELM will collect all payments for the subscription, and eDist will provide your gross profits for all sales on a monthly basis.