Dragon Law Enforcement Reseller
Spend less time on paperwork, more time protecting & serving.
Nuance® Dragon® Law Enforcement provides a faster, safer, and more efficient way to create incident reports and makes CAD/RMS systems easier to use.
Eliminate the need to decipher handwritten notes or try to recall details from hours before. Officers simply speak to create detailed and accurate incident reports, 3 times faster than typing and with up to 99% recognition accuracy—all by voice.
Manage all of your Nuance® Dragon® Professional Anywhere for Law Enforcement installations through a web-based administration portal, Nuance® Management Center (NMC). The NMC enables providers to share data, distribute licenses, and generate reporting—crucial for customer administration and satisfaction. A few of the reports available through the NMC are total characters, sessions, and minutes dictated per month. These reports can help determine how effectively your users are utilizing Nuance® Dragon® Professional Anywhere for Law Enforcement.
Dragon Law Enforcement Reseller Benefits:
Earn Recurring Revenue
With a subscription-based model, Nuance Dragon Professional Anywhere for Law Enforcement resellers have the potential to earn unlimited recurring revenue.
Easy Online Administration
Easily manage all of your Nuance Dragon Professional Anywhere for Law Enforcement installations through an online administration portal, the Nuance Management Center.
Installation of Nuance® Dragon® Professional Anywhere for Law Enforcement only takes a few minutes on most PCs and requires very little resources since the application is cloud-based.
Dragon Law Enforcement Benefits:
- Specialized law enforcement vocabulary: Tailored for law enforcement professionals. Car and truck makes and models, U.S., Canadian and Mexican cities, states and provinces, and more are included in the vocabulary.
- Speed data entry within records management systems (RMS): Use fast and accurate dictation to enter data into RMS and CAD systems or other applications. Officers or support staff simply dictate anywhere they would normally type, and fill and navigate within form fields by voice.
- Increase officer omnipresence in the community: Enable law enforcement professionals to dictate reports and other paperwork in a fraction of the time it would typically take typing by hand. The result: officers spend less time back at the station tethered to a computer, and more time on patrol keeping communities safe.
- Secure and compliant: Dragon Law Enforcement employs secure encryption methods throughout the workflow. Our cloud solutions feature 99.5% uptime and run on geographically dispersed, active, data centers hosted on Microsoft Azure, a HITRUST CSF certified hosting infrastructure.
- Always available: Dragon Law Enforcement is designed for speed, accuracy, and flexibility, with personalized vocabularies and templates that can be accessed and shared across the widest range of devices in the industry.
- Greater accuracy: Achieve 99% accuracy with no voice profile training required, and a single cloud-based profile that is auto-established at first use. Manual activities such as accent adjustments and microphone calibration, are now automatic, providing greater accuracy, a lower word error rate, and an optimal clinician experience from the start.
- Easy to install and maintain: No complex configurations; clinicians can begin dictating in less than five minutes using your existing infrastructure. Automatic updates mean less work for your IT staff and less hassle for your clinicians.
- Budget friendly: Affordable subscription-based pricing with little upfront capital investment makes it easier for healthcare organizations to plan budgets with predictable expenses.
Bolster your bottom line with a long-term revenue stream.
Nuance® Dragon® Law Enforcement is a subscription-based product, so you generate recurring revenue throughout the life of the contract—rather than a lump sum.
Complete subscription management at your fingertips.
The purchasing process for a Nuance® Dragon® Law Enforcement subscription is considerably different than the outdated ‘boxed’ software model. Because of the market potential this solution represents, we built an entire online clearinghouse to manage the subscription portion of the sale. This web portal is called the eDist License Manager (ELM). All Dragon® Legal Anywhere customer orders will be made in the ELM, and all subscriptions are managed there.
Your clients purchase Dragon Law Enforcement directly from the ELM portal, but you can still offer white-glove service by setting up the order for them. ELM will collect all payments for the subscription, and eDist will provide your gross profits for all sales on a monthly basis.