Become a Olympus Consumer Reseller
Olympus® Digital Recorders provide superior sound, convenient file management and extended recording time.
Many models have the ability to quickly transfer audio files to a computer via USB, PC connection or removable media. Combine the power of Olympus Digital recorders with transcription devices for a complete solution that integrates into any office workflow.
DS-2600 Voice Recorder
With advanced features including a superior noise-canceling system, 4-position slide switch, and three different recording formats, the DS-2600 will increase dictation management efficiency. It comes equipped with dual microphones to keep the focus on the person dictating and suppress ambient noise in offices, cars, airports, and other noisy environments.
- Dual-directional stereo recording capability.
- Triple-layer sound studio pop filter blocks breath and wind vibrations.
- Directional stereo recording available for conference settings.
- Easy dictation management with DSS Player Standard software.
AS-2400 Dictation Kit
Complete with foot-switch, headset, and powerful software, the AS-2400 easily integrates into any office system and significantly streamlines data sharing and distribution of dictations between professionals, departments, and office locations.
- Push button controls and a back-lit LCD Screen.
- File management is easy with up to five customizable folders.
- Record up to 303 hours of dictation on the expandable SD card.
- The Voice Actuator mode only records when sound is detected.