Dragon Legal Anywhere - Legal Speech Recognition
Legal documentation should be dictated by legal practitioners, not technology limitations.
Nuance® Dragon® Legal Anywhere’s specialized vocabulary means professionals can dictate contracts, briefs, or format legal citations and other legal documentation, 3X faster than typing, with up to 99% accuracy right from the first use.
Designed for mission-critical legal documentation, Dragon® Legal® Anywhere enables legal practitioners to quickly and easily document details of client meetings using speech recognition that is 3x faster than typing and up to 99% accurate. Most people speak over 120 wpm but type less than 40 wpm.
Manage all of your Dragon® Legal Anywhere installations through a web-based administration portal, Nuance® Management Center (NMC). The NMC enables providers to share data, distribute licenses, and generate reporting—crucial for customer administration and satisfaction. A few of the reports available through the NMC are total characters, sessions, and minutes dictated per month. These reports can help determine how effectively your users are utilizing Dragon® Legal Anywhere.
Dragon Legal Anywhere Reseller Benefits:
Earn Recurring Revenue
With a subscription-based model, Dragon Legal Anywhere resellers have the potential to earn unlimited recurring revenue.
Easy Online Administration
Easily manage all of your Dragon Legal Anywhere installations through an online administration portal, the Nuance Management Center.
Installation of Dragon Legal Anywhere only takes a few minutes on most PCs and requires very little resources since the application is cloud-based.
Dragon Legal Anywhere End-user Benefits:
- Specialized legal vocabulary: Trained using millions of words from legal documents to deliver optimal recognition accuracy for dictation of legal terms. Also enables automatic formatting of legal citations.
- Always available: Dragon Legal Anywhere is designed for speed, accuracy, and flexibility, with personalized vocabularies and templates that can be accessed and shared across the widest range of devices in the industry.
- Secure and compliant: Dragon Legal Anywhere employs secure encryption methods throughout the workflow. Our cloud solutions feature 99.5% uptime and run on geographically dispersed, active‑active, data centers hosted on Microsoft Azure, a HITRUST CSF certified hosting infrastructure.
- Greater accuracy: Achieve 99% accuracy with no voice profile training required, and a single cloud-based profile that is auto‑established at first use. Manual activities such as accent adjustments and microphone calibration, are now automatic, providing greater accuracy, a lower word error rate, and an optimal clinician experience from the start.
- Easy to install and maintain: No complex configurations; clinicians can begin dictating in less than five minutes using your existing infrastructure. Automatic updates mean less work for your IT staff and less hassle for your clinicians.
- Budget friendly: Affordable subscription‑based pricing with little upfront capital investment makes it easier for healthcare organizations to plan budgets with predictable expenses.
Bolster your bottom line with a long-term revenue stream.
Dragon Legal Anywhere is a subscription-based product, so you generate recurring revenue throughout the life of the contract—rather than a lump sum.
Complete subscription management at your fingertips.
The purchasing process for a Dragon® Legal Anywhere subscription is considerably different than the outdated ‘boxed’ software model. Because of the market potential this solution represents, we built an entire online clearinghouse to manage the subscription portion of the sale. This web portal is called the eDist License Manager (ELM). All Dragon® Legal Anywhere customer orders will be made in the ELM, and all subscriptions are managed there.
Your clients purchase Dragon® Legal Anywhere directly from the ELM portal, but you can still offer white-glove service by setting up the order for them. ELM will collect all payments for the subscription, and eDist will provide your gross profits for all sales on a monthly basis.