Introducing the newest version of the best voice-recognition software in the market, Version 16 of Nuance® Dragon® Professional.
“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” That’s a very popular phrase, but is it good advice? What if Henry Ford had thought his Model A was as good as it was going to get? Thank goodness he continued puttering… and improving. Yet, there’s a point to be made for that old saying. Remember New Coke? One of the most disastrous PR fails of all time. This brings us back to our predicament: To tinker or not to tinker? That is the question. Well, Nuance® Dragon® Professional says, “Heck, yeah! Let’s tinker!”
Introducing the newest version of the best voice-recognition software in the market, Version 16 of Nuance® Dragon® Professional. Read on to learn how you can partner with Nuance® speech solutions and unlock a world of benefits with eDist, the premier and exclusive value-added distributor of Nuance® products.
Why You Should Become a Nuance® Dragon® Professional Reseller
One of the biggest advantages of partnering with Nuance® speech solutions is the opportunity to differentiate yourself from the competition. With more than 20 years of experience in the industry, Nuance® Dragon® Professional is the gold standard in speech recognition and is trusted by millions of professionals around the world. When you offer this powerful speech-to-text technology to your clients, you will stand out in a crowded market… and win more business!
But the benefits of the Nuance® Partnership Program don’t stop there. As a partner, you’ll also have access to comprehensive support, including technical assistance, sales support, and marketing collateral. And with partner incentives like discounts, rebates, and exclusive events, you can boost your bottom line and achieve even greater success.
3 Compelling Reasons to Join Nuance® Through eDist
- Superior Technology – One of the primary ways that the Nuance® speech recognition partnership program helps new resellers stand out is by offering access to cutting-edge speech recognition technology. Nuance® Dragon® Professional is a well-established and widely respected speech recognition solution that has been the gold standard in the industry for more than 20 years. By partnering with Nuance®, resellers can offer their clients a proven and reliable solution that is known for its accuracy (99% accuracy) and performance.
- Comprehensive Support – Another key advantage of the Nuance® speech recognition partnership program is the comprehensive support that is provided to resellers. This includes technical support, sales support, and marketing collateral. By providing this support, Nuance helps resellers overcome potential obstacles and grow their business. Resellers can also leverage Nuance’s expertise and resources to develop effective marketing campaigns that help them reach new customers.
- Partner Incentives – The Nuance® speech recognition partnership program also offers a range of incentives to help resellers stand out from the competition. These incentives include discounts, rebates, and access to exclusive events. By taking advantage of these incentives, resellers can reduce their costs and offer more competitive pricing to their clients. They can also network with other resellers and industry experts to gain insights and knowledge that can help them grow their businesses.
There is no risk, and no overhead costs required to include Nuance® speech solutions in your portfolio. Click the button below and embark on a journey with a proven and solid recurring revenue model. In fact, eDist’s top value-added resellers consistently make upwards of $80,000 a month.
Why the New Version?
Professionals, regardless of their vertical—from business owners to government employees—must write a lot; be it emails, forms, reports, or inventory lists. There’s a lot of typing going on. Thanks to Nuance® Dragon® Professional’s cloud-based speech-recognition software, you can offer your professional clients—regardless of their vertical—a safe, affordable, and fun way to streamline operations, have a faster workflow, and enhance processes… through voice commands.
As time progresses and computer systems migrate to the next generation of Windows, Nuance® also saw the need for this compatibility. Optimized for Windows 11–and backward compatible with Windows 10– Nuance® Dragon® Professional has been built for private and public sector workers in the office, out on the field, or working remotely. Particular attention was given to law enforcement and legal professionals who require a fully featured version of Dragon® voice solutions to optimize documentation productivity.
What’s 16 Got That 15 Doesn’t?
First off, Version 16 retains all the wonderful features and benefits that Version 15 has, but the latest version has added new capabilities. Here’s what’s new:
- Speech-to-text technology optimized for Windows 11 and Office 2021.
- Backward compatible with Windows 10 (Supports MS Office versions from 2016-21).
- Stacks Windows 11 benefits, such as Snap Groups and Snap Layouts, to organize apps alongside v16.
- Aligned with Nuance’s cloud-native solutions making it a vital component of anywhere, anytime access.
- Mouse Grid on multiple monitors (this is a critical feature for people with physical disabilities).
- Nuance® PowerMic 4 support.
- Microsoft Teams commands support.
- Modern Comments in Word dictation for a more fluid Word editing functionality in Track Changes mode.
- Improved high-resolution monitor support.
- Corel WordPerfect 2021 support.
Why Should Your Clients Upgrade?
One of the main points in favor of upgrading to Version 16 of Nuance® Dragon® Professional is that it is the only version that is officially supported by Windows 11, and new PCs will only have Windows 11.
V16 is perfect for organizations seeking hybrid cloud-based services. Nuance® Dragon® Professional v16 is locally installed but it works parallel with Nuance’s cloud solutions. This becomes quite useful as it enhances mobility. The software is compatible with Android and iOS mobile devices and with its cloud connection, work can be accessed from anywhere at any time. The end result? Streamlined processes.
Lastly, since v16 supports Windows 10 (by the way, Microsoft® will cease support of Windows 10 in 2025), now is an ideal time to migrate to Windows 11… and v16 makes that software upgrade seamless.
Dragon V16 FAQs
- Can I still use v15?
Yes, you can. Nuance® Dragon® Professional v15 is a perpetual license, and you can continue using it until Microsoft® discontinues support for Windows 10 (expected October 2025).
- Is upgrading to v16 mandatory?
No, it is not. But most new PCs will work with Windows 11, so upgrading to v16, which only works with Windows 11 might be a good idea now.
Will there be any changes to the existing support model for v15?
No, there won’t be any. However, consider that new and upgrade customers will receive 90-day free support.
If v16 can be used locally, do I lose my ability to access web-based applications?
No, you do not. Using the program locally does not negate the ability to connect to the internet and search and navigate in your Microsoft® Edge browser (or the browser of your choice).