Dragon Medical Partners:
As of April 2022 all sales and support for Dragon Medical Practice Edition have been discontinued.
Doctors, clinicians, and providers must consider HIPAA compliance regulations and potential violations of using unsupported software that includes a security risk to their healthcare business.
To avoid potentially costly violations and security risks providers should consider upgrading to Dragon® Medical One. In addition, Dragon Medical Practice Edition will not be tested or supported on Windows 11.
Dragon Medical One is HITRUST CSF-certified, cloud-based, and uses a secure desktop app to keep data private and protected. Dragon Medical One helps increase productivity and offers more flexibility and personalization while establishing a firm foundation for organizations to take advantage of new and future innovations. Reduce time and eliminate repetitive data entry by automating how commonly used content and information.
Click below to call, chat, or learn more today
Dragon® Medical One End-user Benefits:
- Ranked #1 Best in KLAS for 2 consecutive years: Named 2022 and 2021 Best in KLAS, earning praise from clinicians for helping them deliver and document better patient care.
- Always available: Designed for speed, accuracy and flexibility with personalized vocabularies and templates that can be accessed and shared across the widest range of devices in the industry.
- Budget-friendly and easy installation/maintenance: Affordable subscription-based pricing with little upfront capital investment. No complex configurations, installation options for existing infrastructure, and automatic updates from the cloud.
- No speech profile training: Requires no voice profile training and includes accent detection and automatic microphone calibration. Dragon® Medical One creates profiles that adapt and improve over time to ensure an optimal clinician experience from the start.
- Limitless productivity: Users can speak freely without per-user limits. Clinicians can focus on the complete patient narrative, from anywhere, leading to more personalized care and faster reimbursement. Access to data, analytics, and insights inform better decisions.
- Healthcare Compliant: Speech-related data is communicated over 256-bit encryption channels using TLS protocols to ensure end-to-end security.