There are a few different methods of uninstalling Dragon NaturallySpeaking from your computer. Below, you will find the two most effective methods.
METHOD 1: Uninstall through the Control Panel
- On your PC, go to Start > Control Panel
- Once the Control Panel opens, go to Programs and Features.
METHOD 2: Uninstall using the Dragon NaturallySpeaking Remover Tool
If you were unsuccessful uninstalling using the first method, use this tool.
- CLICK HERE to download the Dragon NaturallySpeaking Remover Tool
- Save the Dragon11Remover.exe to your desktop.
- Once the Remover Tool has finished downloading to your desktop, double-click it to open
- Select [Run]
- This process will completely remove all Dragon files from your PC.
Notes: The user must be logged into the machine with administrator rights. When selecting a different location to re-install Dragon NaturallySpeaking after using the Remover Tool, the installation path reverts to the location of the original installation. To uninstall Dragon NaturallySpeaking and re-install to another install path, we recommend using the Windows uninstall feature.